- Unique Product Identification
- Annual Audit of PPE
- Garment Condition Reports
- Professional Laundry and Decontamination by Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Fit for Purpose Re Testing for PPE Clothing
- High Quality Repairs by OEM
- Quick Turnaround Time
Legislation requires employers to safeguard the health & safety of their employees at work. In the United Kingdom this obligation falls under the Health & Safety at Work Regulations which for protective clothing were enshrined in the PPE at Work Regulations 1992.
In terms of protective clothing, this places an obligation on employers to provide employees with PPE which not only meets specified safety standards for the relevant occupation but remains fit for purpose throughout its service life. This places a responsibility on the employer to regularly monitor, inspect and maintain any PPE worn by employees.
At Bell, we provide a comprehensive facility for organisations to ensure compliance with the Regulations through a suite of bespoke solutions that match your budget and your requirements.
Service options can include:
- Periodic PPE inspection
- Cleaning and specialist decontamination services
- Garment repair service
- Service History Tracking
Whatever your requirements, contact us to discuss in more detail.