Terms and Conditions of Business
Notwithstanding delivery, all goods supplied by the Company shall remain the Company’s sole property until payment of all sums due to the Company in respect thereof and in the event of non-payment thereof the Company reserves the right to recover the goods.
Any variation of these Conditions in any document of the buyer is inapplicable unless accepted in writing by the Company.
Any time or date for delivery named by the Company is an estimate only, and the Company shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay.
Claims for Damage, Shortage or Loss
No claim for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of goods will be entertained unless, in the case of damage in transit or shortage of delivery a separate notice in writing is given to the carrier concerned and to the Company within three days of the receipt of goods, and in the case of loss of goods, notice in writing is given to the carrier concerned and to the Company and a complete claim in writing made within fourteen days of the date of consignment. Where goods are accepted from the carrier concerned without being checked, the delivery book of the carrier concerned must be signed ‘not examined’.
Determination of Contract
If the buyer shall be in breach of contract or of any other obligations to the Company, or if the buyer shall make any arrangement of composition with creditors or commit any act of bankruptcy or if the buyer is a limited Company and any resolution or petition to wind up such company’s business (other than amalgamation or reconstruction) shall be passed or presented, or if a receiver of such company’s undertakings or assets or any part thereof shall be appointed, the Company shall have the right forthwith to determine any subsisting contract but without prejudice to any claim or rights of the Company.
a) The Company shall not be liable for any damage loss or expense suffered as a consequence of circumstances beyond the Company’s control (including weather, industrial action, shortages of labour or materials or any default on the part of contractors, sub-contractors or others not in the direct employment of the Company).
b) The Company shall not be liable for any consequential damage, loss or expense howsoever caused.
The buyer shall indemnify the Company against all damages, penalties, costs and expenses to which the Company may become liable as a result of work done in accordance with the buyer’s specification which involves the infringement of any letters patent or registered design.
Assignment or Transfer
No assignment or transfer or purported assignment or transfer of a contract on the part of the buyer shall be permitted without the prior written consent of the Company.
These Conditions and the Contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law.
Website Terms & Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Statement, available from https://www.bell-apparel.com/privacy, govern Bell Apparel Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Bell Apparel Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Wathen Street, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16 5LL. Our company registration number is 09404361. The term ‘you’ or ‘yours’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the content on this website is free from malicious software. We will not be liable for any loss or corruption of data that you suffer as a consequence of the use of this website.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• If we have your contact details, we may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
• We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from us at any time, it may take up to 10 business days for your new preferences to take effect.
• For questions or complaints about communications from us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact us via https://www.bell-apparel.com/contact.
• Any and all personal information that we may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); we may use your personal information to:
• Reply to any communications you send to us;
• Send you important notices
• Please see our Privacy Statement for more information https://www.bell-apparel.com/privacy.
• We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties.
• Cookies, a cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and service by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
• You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Bell Apparel Ltd is unable to offer any advice on how to customise your personal security settings.
• This website includes links to other websites and are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and we will not be liable for any loss or corruption of data that you suffer as a consequence of visiting these website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.